The lens of photographic equipment is an important part of the camera, and the quality of the shooting effect is closely related to the adjustment of the lens. Now the operability of the lens is getting stronger and stronger, so the photographer needs to deepen the understanding of the lens. Maisha Photographic Equipment would like to organize 10 basic lens knowledge points for photography enthusiasts to help everyone and make shooting more convenient.
1. Set the focal length of your digital camera to a fixed value or install a prime lens to shoot and force it to use footsteps instead of zoom. Along the way, you'll discover a variety of common camera angles.
2. Try, when you are very close to a person, you will find that his nose is deformed, that is perspective.
Tip: To maximize your wide-angle coverage, you can shoot vertically with the camera so that you can include the grass under the cow's feet and the blue sky behind it.
3. Try, first take a photo with the long end of the telephoto lens, and then in another way, use the normal focal length to press another photo at the same place, the difference between the two is only the difference in the size of the picture. So, when photographing landscapes, don't try to use your naked eye to discern what's far away, it's easier to frame the shot.
4. Zoom lenses have their own advantages and disadvantages. The advantage is that it can be used to shoot any scene, the disadvantage is that you forget your own footsteps. If you hit a bird, you'll also find that you need a lens with a faster focus.
Tip: When shooting distant objects with a telephoto lens, you can imagine if using a standard lens to zoom in on the subject is better than the former.
5. Use the aperture to create a space. F1.4 gives you a small space, F16 gives you a big scene.
6. Aperture brings depth of field. Make the subject sharper by adjusting the aperture size.
7. The smaller the aperture, the better the image quality, but it does not mean that the smaller the aperture, the better the image quality. Generally speaking, you can get image quality when the aperture is 2 to 3 steps smaller than the wide aperture. The image quality of the 2.8 large aperture lens is better at F5.6 or F8.
8. If the macro magnification is very high, moving the person itself is better than zooming.
9. There is no perfect shot. Many lenses have varying degrees of distortion. Just like people, most of the lines will be severely distorted at the edges of the photo. For this reason, try to place these lines in the middle of the picture.
10. The lens is very interesting. A fisheye lens will produce an extreme effect. It can be used not only outdoors, but also in small shops and ship cabins.